Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecarriage, a favorite attraction of Tuck
The Golden Horsecarriage
October 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecarriage, you can get fried chili and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Andy Friend and the Friendandies.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Indigenous Mornings," select Disneyland executives can't queue up for this attraction for a minute preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 47".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 11 years old to ride a second time.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions, inexplicable missing kidneys, or neck, shoulder, kidney, attention-span, back, or blood complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.