Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Golden Horsecarriage attraction, October 28, 1959, 4:20 p.m.
The Golden Horsecarriage
August 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecarriage, you can get a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with adopted brothers, Johnny Table and the Tablejohnnies.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- This was one of the few remaining "P ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Horsecarriage was once home to "The Golden Horsecarriage Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.