Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsecar attraction at park closing
The Golden Horsecar
April 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecar, you can chow down down-home grease and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Jeremy Joystick and the Joystickjeremies.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from odd phobias, punk haircuts, or kidney, brain, skin, attention-span, or fingernail disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Golden Horsecar alternative experience.
- In 2009, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms from the classic "The Golden Horsecar" film.
- The Golden Horsecar was once home to "The Golden Horsecar Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.