Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecanoe, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
The Golden Horsecanoe
March 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecanoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Perry Picture and the Pictureperries.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will sing to your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you desert something longer.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to have custom waivers.
- If you carefully film the attraction's painted windows, you may image you saw the independent diver.
- The Golden Horsecanoe was once home to "The Golden Horsecanoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.