Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's pearl-flocking photo of The Golden Horsecan
The Golden Horsecan
April 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecan, you can devour your daily supply of calories and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Tony Whip and the Whiptonies.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.