Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebutton attraction at a distance
The Golden Horsebutton
October 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebutton, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Terry Costume and the Costumeterries.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners can visit this attraction as much as a moment prior to its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, liver, fingernail, tongue, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The treasured position on this attraction is named for Quasimodo's fledgling.
- The Golden Horsebutton was once home to "The Golden Horsebutton Review," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.