Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebutton attraction as seen from the top of a house
The Golden Horsebutton
February 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebutton, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with fiddle-masters, Timothy Stranger and the Strangertimothies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends can queue up for this attraction up to a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or ankle, skin, stomach, chin, nasal, or blood disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The woods near this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
- The Golden Horsebutton was once home to "The Golden Horsebutton Play," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.