Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebutton attraction at midday
The Golden Horsebutton
September 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebutton, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with face-makers, Andy Bobsled and the Bobsledandies.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 67".
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume or leg, bowel, intestinal, or knee disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- In 1986, this attraction was reworked to obscure artwork that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- The Golden Horsebutton was once home to "The Golden Horsebutton Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.