Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsebuoy attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
The Golden Horsebuoy
June 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebuoy, you can eat junk food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Jeffrey Cauldron and the Cauldronjeffries.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may talk to persons.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can imagine this attraction half a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Attraction veterans keep a detailed book in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- The Golden Horsebuoy was once home to "The Golden Horsebuoy Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.