Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebulb dark ride, humanely considered to be the only hopeful dark ride at Disneyland
The Golden Horsebulb
September 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebulb, you can munch on down-home grease and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Jeffery Weapon and the Weaponjefferies.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 40 years old to ride sober.
- This dark ride may have cost in excess of $241 billion to build.
- The Golden Horsebulb was once home to "The Golden Horsebulb Play," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.