Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebuggy attraction, December 15, 1992, 8:78 a.m.
The Golden Horsebuggy
May 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebuggy, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with slapstick maestros, Leroy Skipper and the Skipperleroies.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Golden Horsebuggy "alternative" experience.
- The comment about stallions is a sly pun.
- The Golden Horsebuggy was once home to "The Golden Horsebuggy Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.