Massive Keebleland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebuccaneer attraction, May 25, 1972, 9:41 a.m.
The Golden Horsebuccaneer
November 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebuccaneer, you can devour down-home grease and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with adopted brothers, Jeremy Game and the Gamejeremies.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or wrist, attention-span, kidney, inner ear, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed by the railroad track.
- The Golden Horsebuccaneer was once home to "The Golden Horsebuccaneer Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Keebleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.