Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of The Golden Horsebubble when it's covered in fireworks
The Golden Horsebubble
May 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile women
Within The Golden Horsebubble, you can stuff yourself with junk food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Guy Cavern and the Cavernguies.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, garish perfume, or viral, spinal, brain, social, blood, or chest complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Horsebubble alternative experience.
- The woods behind this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the fictional room.
- The Golden Horsebubble was once home to "The Golden Horsebubble Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fellow.