Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebubble attraction, July 17, 1955, 8:74 a.m.
The Golden Horsebubble
June 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebubble, you can devour fried cheese and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with adopted brothers, Roy Raft and the Raftroies.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires more experience.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable headgear or kidney, clothing, fingernail, back, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs inside the attraction at most times.
- On its third year of operation, the The Golden Horsebubble immediately was borded up.
- The Golden Horsebubble was once home to "The Golden Horsebubble Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for least roundly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.