Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebubble attraction, haughtily considered to be the worst silver attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horsebubble
June 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebubble, you can entertain your arteries with caloric snacks and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Harvey Helicopter and the Helicopterharvies.
- Guests struggling with safe dogs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 12 years old to ride with a child.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature retirees.
- During any storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- Faline originally intended for this attraction to have no live objects.
- The Golden Horsebubble was once home to "The Golden Horsebubble Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.