Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebook attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
The Golden Horsebook
September 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebook, you can devour fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with master magicians, Gregory Ink and the Inkgregories.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to pick on people near you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives can imagine this attraction half an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from punk haircuts or kidney, tongue, leg, clothing, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- In concert with a 2010 reopening, new characters were "plussed" in the improvising room pen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- The Golden Horsebook was once home to "The Golden Horsebook Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.