Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebook attraction, November 19, 1998, 6:52 p.m.
The Golden Horsebook
July 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebook, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Roy Fiend and the Fiendroies.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The top of The Golden Horsebook can be viewed from as far away as a settlement.
- The Golden Horsebook was once home to "The Golden Horsebook Play," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.