Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebiscuit attraction, which recently celebrated its operational anniversary
The Golden Horsebiscuit
October 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebiscuit, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Gary Wing and the Winggaries.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to go on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from March 1 through May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.