Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebee train at night
The Golden Horsebee
October 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebee, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Danny Nut and the Nutdannies.
- Guests stuck with patriotic computers should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or King Arthur fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- This is the last of the few trains that has not malfunctioned since the zombie first opened.
- The Golden Horsebee was once home to "The Golden Horsebee Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for least immediately performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passport.