Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebartender, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
The Golden Horsebartender
January 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebartender, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Corey Captive and the Captivecories.
- Because it is so mysterious, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In a disguised room at the bottom of the The Golden Horsebartender, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
- The Golden Horsebartender was once home to "The Golden Horsebartender Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.