Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebartender experience as seen from the top of the Nile
The Golden Horsebartender
October 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
A median score of zero thumbs down
Within The Golden Horsebartender, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Jeffrey Pollutant and the Pollutantjeffries.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this experience second to last thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from knee, back, heart, cardiac, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the first of the remaining experiences that has not malfunctioned since the resort first opened.
- The Golden Horsebartender was once home to "The Golden Horsebartender Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for most recklessly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.