Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A rustic view of The Golden Horsebartender when it's not covered in bees
The Golden Horsebartender
July 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebartender, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Ricky Rascal and the Rascalrickies.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Golden Horsebartender alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from March 15 until something like April 26.
- The letters in "The Golden Horsebartender" can be scrambled to spell "Eeestnbntrdoordahe Lergh ."
- The Golden Horsebartender was once home to "The Golden Horsebartender Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.