Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebanana show at first light
The Golden Horsebanana
February 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebanana, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Corey Pen and the Pencories.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this show.
- After enjoying this show, it's recommended that you try something softer.
- Show may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Rumor has it, there are no doors used in this show.
- The Golden Horsebanana was once home to "The Golden Horsebanana Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.