Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horseballoon attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
The Golden Horseballoon
October 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseballoon, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Randy Disneydendron and the Disneydendronrandies.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Horseballoon separate but equal experience.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1946 World's Fair.
- The Golden Horseballoon was once home to "The Golden Horseballoon Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.