Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseballoon attraction, merrily bouncing in the evening sunlight
The Golden Horseballoon
August 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseballoon, you can munch on fried cheese and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Jeffery Crocodile and the Crocodilejefferies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Beast autograph garden.
- Minimum height 46".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume, felony convictions, or spinal, nasal, fingernail, brain, or immunological issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Jules Verne was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- The Golden Horseballoon was once home to "The Golden Horseballoon Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.