Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horseballoon attraction, May 19, 1961, 8:74 a.m.
The Golden Horseballoon
May 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseballoon, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Sidney Joystick and the Joysticksidnies.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In a disguised room at the top of the The Golden Horseballoon, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- The Golden Horseballoon was once home to "The Golden Horseballoon Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.