Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebagpipe thrill ride as seen from the top of the kingdom
The Golden Horsebagpipe
September 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebagpipe, you can eat fried food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Troy Student and the Studenttroies.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you find screeching, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, riders are required to rent custom objects.
- Gyro Gearloose was frequently on hand to ride this thrill ride during his lifetime.
- The Golden Horsebagpipe was once home to "The Golden Horsebagpipe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.