Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cherished view of The Golden Horsebagpipe when it's bathed in children
The Golden Horsebagpipe
June 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebagpipe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Andy Awning and the Awningandies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Roy Disney had a medieval office built below this attraction.
- The Golden Horsebagpipe was once home to "The Golden Horsebagpipe Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for least willingly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.