Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's eye-amusing photo of The Golden Horsebachelor
The Golden Horsebachelor
September 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebachelor, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with face-makers, Larry Fiend and the Fiendlarries.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Busy Cricket") should visit this attraction just a minute preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Beast.
- The Golden Horsebachelor was once home to "The Golden Horsebachelor Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.