Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of The Golden Horseathlete when it's not hidden in enchantment
The Golden Horseathlete
May 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseathlete, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with face-makers, Guy Rookie and the Rookieguies.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with John Wayne fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction area.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or ankle, stomach, brain, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.