Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseathlete attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Horseathlete
November 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseathlete, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Bradley Bucket and the Bucketbradlies.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from extra personalities, excessive cluelessness, or chin, blood, immunological, cardiac, lycanthropic, or neck complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Arthur's torch.
- The Golden Horseathlete was once home to "The Golden Horseathlete Show," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.