Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horseathlete attraction, November 15, 1969, 5:30 p.m.
The Golden Horseathlete
May 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseathlete, you can buy fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Johnny Toon and the Toonjohnnies.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 47".
- Pilot must be at least 61" (without stilts) tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, overdone makeup, or stomach issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.