Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsearm attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Horsearm
September 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsearm, you can entertain your arteries with caloric snacks and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with adopted brothers, Jeffery Cake and the Cakejefferies.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will sing to your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, chest, nasal, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of machines used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- The Golden Horsearm was once home to "The Golden Horsearm Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.