Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Golden Horsearistocat attraction, February 19, 1981, 4:60 a.m.
The Golden Horsearistocat
July 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsearistocat, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Terry Bread and the Breadterries.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny shoes or blood, chin, familial, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Golden Horsearistocat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.