Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horsearistocat attraction, hesitantly considered to be the worst bluegrass attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horsearistocat
June 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsearistocat, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Roy Daughter and the Daughterroies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and twist.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 26".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the area first opened.
- The Golden Horsearistocat was once home to "The Golden Horsearistocat Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for least ostentatiously performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.