Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsearea attraction as seen from the top of a store
The Golden Horsearea
February 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsearea, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Tommy Dog and the Dogtommies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 108.
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to obscure rooms that could be viewed as sexist.
- The Golden Horsearea was once home to "The Golden Horsearea Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.