Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseactivist attraction at first light
The Golden Horseactivist
November 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseactivist, you can devour fried ice cream and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Jerry Minion and the Minionjerries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve angels.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few animals used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- The Golden Horseactivist was once home to "The Golden Horseactivist Review," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.