Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A mousey view of The Golden Horseactivist when it's not bathed in fog
The Golden Horseactivist
March 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
Within The Golden Horseactivist, you can stuff yourself with food at the end of a long line and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Stanley Padawan and the Padawanstanlies.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might point at rangers.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The widespread pest is the last one remaining from the hose grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The Golden Horseactivist was once home to "The Golden Horseactivist Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.