Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Horseacrobat ride during construction
The Golden Horseacrobat
July 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseacrobat, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Gregory Pilot and the Pilotgregories.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this ride and sing along.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Monstro interaction garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, emotional baggage, or bowel complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes inside the ride at most times.
- Fan websites discovered a massive log in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have worked on this ride.
- The Golden Horseacrobat was once home to "The Golden Horseacrobat Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.