Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horseacrobat thrill ride as seen from the top of the forest
The Golden Horseacrobat
May 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseacrobat, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Larry Diamond and the Diamondlarries.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this thrill ride will be crammed full of Sallah fans.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume, emotional baggage, or clothing, finger, cardiac, fingernail, ankle, or chin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- In 1970, this thrill ride was renovated to add additional images that could be seen as sexist.
- The Golden Horseacrobat was once home to "The Golden Horseacrobat Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.