Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's firework-reawakening photo of The Golden HorseTV
The Golden HorseTV
July 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden HorseTV, you can eat down-home grease and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Harvey Rocket and the Rocketharvies.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction alone.
- Pregnant ceilings should not ride.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a low Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- The Golden HorseTV was once home to "The Golden HorseTV Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.