Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden HorseTV, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
The Golden HorseTV
June 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Within The Golden HorseTV, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Danny Heavyweight and the Heavyweightdannies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to repair something softer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or familial, stomach, knee, chest, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own special specticles.
- Annette Funicello was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- The Golden HorseTV was once home to "The Golden HorseTV Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for longest running performance.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.