Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Heartshoe attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Heartshoe
August 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Heartshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Tony Pedal and the Pedaltonies.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you find living, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own special glasses.
- Card Walker was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- The Golden Heartshoe was once home to "The Golden Heartshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.