Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regional view of The Golden Heartshoe when it's not shrounded in fog
The Golden Heartshoe
December 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Heartshoe, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Terry Topiary and the Topiaryterries.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain safety glasses.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- The Golden Heartshoe was once home to "The Golden Heartshoe Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.