Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Heartshoe, a favorite attraction of Figaro
The Golden Heartshoe
August 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Heartshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Guy Hatter and the Hatterguies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't ride this attraction up to a minute before park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 66".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The letters in "The Golden Heartshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Htsneledrea Oge Thoh."
- The Golden Heartshoe was once home to "The Golden Heartshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.