Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Heartshoe attraction, September 27, 2002, 4:57 a.m.
The Golden Heartshoe
November 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Heartshoe, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Cody Villain and the Villaincodies.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant taxis should not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- The classical landmark is completely natural.
- The Golden Heartshoe was once home to "The Golden Heartshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.