Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Headshoe attraction, greedily groaning in the morning candlelight
The Golden Headshoe
March 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Headshoe, you can devour caloric snacks and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Gary Harpsichord and the Harpsichordgaries.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might point at you.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's track actually reaches beneath the adjacent attraction.
- The Golden Headshoe was once home to "The Golden Headshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.