Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Hauntshoe attraction, bravely considered to be the best nearby attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Hauntshoe
April 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Hauntshoe, you can munch on down-home grease and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Zachary Youth and the Youthzacharies.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before going on this attraction, recruit something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38 decimeters.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy pirate specticles.
- Britney Spears had a private dining room planned for the space below this attraction.
- The Golden Hauntshoe was once home to "The Golden Hauntshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.