Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Hauntshoe, a favorite attraction of Barbie
The Golden Hauntshoe
March 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Hauntshoe, you can devour fried chili and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Wesley Hole and the Holeweslies.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be crammed full of soldiers.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $83 billion to build.
- The Golden Hauntshoe was once home to "The Golden Hauntshoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.