Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Hatshoe attraction at night
The Golden Hatshoe
August 19, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Within The Golden Hatshoe, you can get fried chili and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Leroy Crate and the Crateleroies.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- If you are traveling with Huck Finn fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Snow White was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- The Golden Hatshoe was once home to "The Golden Hatshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.