Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Guitaristshoe attraction at park opening
The Golden Guitaristshoe
January 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Five happy faces
Within The Golden Guitaristshoe, you can devour junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Sidney Hound and the Houndsidnies.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to invoke people near you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland V.I.P.s can get stuck on this attraction as much as a moment before park opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo location.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a boulder from an imaginary attraction.
- The Golden Guitaristshoe was once home to "The Golden Guitaristshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.