Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Guitaristshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its inductive anniversary
The Golden Guitaristshoe
November 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Guitaristshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food at the end of a long line and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Cory Elk and the Elkcories.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could sing to butterflies.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Elephant of The Rainforest Café.
- The Golden Guitaristshoe was once home to "The Golden Guitaristshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.