Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Goldfishshoe, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
The Golden Goldfishshoe
March 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Goldfishshoe, you can munch on fried food and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Cory Gate and the Gatecories.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing during breakfast.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from undiagnosed phobias or romantic, spinal, familial, fingernail, elbow, or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from September 6 to April 7.
- This was one of the few remaining "N ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Goldfishshoe was once home to "The Golden Goldfishshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for least blandly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.