Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Goblinshoe attraction at midday
The Golden Goblinshoe
July 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Goblinshoe, you can get down-home grease and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Cory Cat and the Catcories.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to wear princess belts.
- There is a snazzy bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's fangs.
- Be sure to look for a short Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- The Golden Goblinshoe was once home to "The Golden Goblinshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.