Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Ghostshoe train, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
The Golden Ghostshoe
September 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Seven happy faces
Within The Golden Ghostshoe, you can buy fried ice cream and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Henry Carrousel and the Carrouselhenries.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to ride this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, projectile-vomiting propensity, or clothing, heart, bowel, chin, or neck complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- The Golden Ghostshoe was once home to "The Golden Ghostshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.