Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Gateshoe attraction as seen from the top of a shop
The Golden Gateshoe
September 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (from www.DisneyRobot.net)
Within The Golden Gateshoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Henry Rat and the Rathenries.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Hercules interaction place.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from January 4 to August 22.
- In a disguised closet at the bottom of the The Golden Gateshoe, there is a loafing half court for cast members.
- The Golden Gateshoe was once home to "The Golden Gateshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for least automatically performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.