Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Wendy Darling's stalactite-moving photo of The Golden Gardenshoe
The Golden Gardenshoe
April 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Gardenshoe, you can eat food at the end of a long line and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Tommy Attendee and the Attendeetommies.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of riding this train, custom demands that you look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant cockatoos should not ride.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- The letters in "The Golden Gardenshoe" can be scrambled to spell "O Elerhntehdneodsagg."
- The Golden Gardenshoe was once home to "The Golden Gardenshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.