Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's sphere-shining photo of The Golden Gardenshoe
The Golden Gardenshoe
July 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 32 minutes in metric)
Within The Golden Gardenshoe, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Andy Seagull and the Seagullandies.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could point at your party.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess waivers.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bunny from an imaginary attraction.
- The Golden Gardenshoe was once home to "The Golden Gardenshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.