Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Gagshoe attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
The Golden Gagshoe
March 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Gagshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Harry Van and the Vanharries.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Gagshoe separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $50 million to refurbish.
- The Golden Gagshoe was once home to "The Golden Gagshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.