Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Flumeshoe attraction, mightily considered to be the only clockwise attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Flumeshoe
June 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Flumeshoe, you can munch on fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Harry Lubber and the Lubberharries.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to queue up for this attraction half a minute before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- The bachelor in the peach room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues Beyond the Youth".
- The Golden Flumeshoe was once home to "The Golden Flumeshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for most accurately performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.