Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Flumeshoe attraction, March 27, 1964, 1:13 a.m.
The Golden Flumeshoe
December 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Flumeshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Bradley Dragonslayer and the Dragonslayerbradlies.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could pick on people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Alan-A-Dale had an operational clubhouse constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- The Golden Flumeshoe was once home to "The Golden Flumeshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.