Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Flumeshoe attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
The Golden Flumeshoe
January 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 2 minutes by horse)
Rating for mechanics:
X happy faces
Within The Golden Flumeshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Perry Partner and the Partnerperries.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of dancing Christina Aguilera fans.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs might try to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In a secret location at the high point of the The Golden Flumeshoe, there is a mortal combat half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Horace Horsecollar when you look down in the exit queue.
- The Golden Flumeshoe was once home to "The Golden Flumeshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.