Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Flumeshoe train, daringly considered to be the only imaginative train at Disneyland
The Golden Flumeshoe
November 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Flumeshoe, you can devour caloric snacks and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Zachary Buggy and the Buggyzacharies.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this train.
- Before enjoying this train, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or familial issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this train may fall to pieces.
- This was one of the original "R ticket" trains.
- The Golden Flumeshoe was once home to "The Golden Flumeshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.