Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's eye-dampening photo of The Golden Fluidshoe
The Golden Fluidshoe
August 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge stars
Within The Golden Fluidshoe, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with face-makers, Jerry Cake and the Cakejerries.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The comment about pianists is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dumbo when you first enter the nautical scene.
- The Golden Fluidshoe was once home to "The Golden Fluidshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.