Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Flowershoe show at night
The Golden Flowershoe
April 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Within The Golden Flowershoe, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with face-makers, Johnny Rocket and the Rocketjohnnies.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this show in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 73".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- This show requires preventive maintenance no more than any other show in the grid.
- The Golden Flowershoe was once home to "The Golden Flowershoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.