Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Fireworkshoe adventure, which recently celebrated its soundsational anniversary
The Golden Fireworkshoe
December 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Fireworkshoe, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Kelly Pedal and the Pedalkellies.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this adventure, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or Tiana fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Napoleon was once spotted reading this adventure.
- The Golden Fireworkshoe was once home to "The Golden Fireworkshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.