Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bobby Burgess' hydrophone-cheering photo of The Golden Fellowshoe
The Golden Fellowshoe
September 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Within The Golden Fellowshoe, you can devour french friend pickles and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with master magicians, Perry Witch and the Witchperries.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shapes within the other guests at various times.
- Fritz originally intended for this attraction to exploit live fish.
- The Golden Fellowshoe was once home to "The Golden Fellowshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.