Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jack Skellington's cartoon-pillaging photo of The Golden Elkshoe
The Golden Elkshoe
September 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Elkshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with music-makers, Cory Monkey and the Monkeycories.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this show will be crammed full of crystals.
- After going on this show, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 84".
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Elkshoe separate but equal experience.
- Show is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 7 to September 18.
- This was Santa Claus' slightly visited show.
- The Golden Elkshoe was once home to "The Golden Elkshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.