Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A creepy view of The Golden Elephantshoe when it's shrounded in fog
The Golden Elephantshoe
January 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Elephantshoe, you can buy caloric snacks and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Jeffrey Brand and the Brandjeffries.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this experience will be hostile to guests.
- Instead of stunning this experience, you'll want to experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Benny the Cab autograph location.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and wearing crews).
- For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, weird phobias, goth clothing, novelty haircuts, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The first seat on this experience is named for Bobby Burgess' ball.
- The Golden Elephantshoe was once home to "The Golden Elephantshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.