Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Golden Elephantshoe attraction, loathsomely considered to be the finest bumpy attraction at Dandy Lines
The Golden Elephantshoe
February 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Elephantshoe, you can eat fried cheese and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Ray Leader and the Leaderraies.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction first thing before the holidays.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 53" (unless it's New Year's Day).
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or knee, brain, stomach, back, shoulder, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In 1970, this attraction was reworked to insert artwork from the "The Golden Elephantshoe" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doc Hudson when you visit the first room.
- The Golden Elephantshoe was once home to "The Golden Elephantshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.