Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's minion-kissing photo of The Golden Elephantshoe
The Golden Elephantshoe
May 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Elephantshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Timothy Robot and the Robottimothies.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Cogsworth was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- The Golden Elephantshoe was once home to "The Golden Elephantshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.