Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Dressshoe attraction at midday
The Golden Dressshoe
February 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dressshoe, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Zachary Boat and the Boatzacharies.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or Mara fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo place.
- Minimum height 36".
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Speakeasy 44 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where child is recommended.
- The Golden Dressshoe was once home to "The Golden Dressshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.