Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Dressshoe attraction at park closing
The Golden Dressshoe
November 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dressshoe, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Perry Biscuit and the Biscuitperries.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might point at people near you.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or stomach, back, attention-span, clothing, finger, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is a secret churro stand just outside this attraction's exit.
- The Golden Dressshoe was once home to "The Golden Dressshoe Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gorilla.