Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Dragonslayershoe attraction as seen from the top of history
The Golden Dragonslayershoe
March 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dragonslayershoe, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Cody Whirligig and the Whirligigcodies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of The Golden Dragonslayershoe can be viewed from as far away as an estate.
- The Golden Dragonslayershoe was once home to "The Golden Dragonslayershoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.