Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An immense view of The Golden Dragonslayershoe when it's not inundated in bunnies
The Golden Dragonslayershoe
March 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dragonslayershoe, you can buy fried ice cream and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Guy Willow and the Willowguies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- During selected "Special Mornings," former Disneyland legends should visit this attraction less than a quarter hour after more important people.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Rex the Dinosaur autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from May 21 through July 11.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
- The Golden Dragonslayershoe was once home to "The Golden Dragonslayershoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.