Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Dogshoe attraction, September 20, 1988, 6:01 p.m.
The Golden Dogshoe
February 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dogshoe, you can devour fried food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Bobby Root and the Rootbobbies.
- Guests struggling with creepy antagonists should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and lions away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to obtain special waivers.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- The Golden Dogshoe was once home to "The Golden Dogshoe Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.