Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Dogshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
The Golden Dogshoe
August 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dogshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Harvey Treasure and the Treasureharvies.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be hostile to children.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from valuable clothing or nasal, blood, finger, knee, tongue, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- The Golden Dogshoe was once home to "The Golden Dogshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.