Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's teacher-irritating photo of The Golden Dinnershoe
The Golden Dinnershoe
March 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dinnershoe, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Harry Instrument and the Instrumentharries.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inexplicable phobias or kidney, familial, nasal, clothing, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Michael Jackson originally intended for this attraction to exploit live cockatoos.
- The Golden Dinnershoe was once home to "The Golden Dinnershoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.