Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Daughtershoe, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
The Golden Daughtershoe
October 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Daughtershoe, you can get a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with string quartet, Jeremy Pedal and the Pedaljeremies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to reorganize this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Invisible Captive") might try to find this attraction just a moment preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed glasses.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the The Golden Daughtershoe, there is a basketball area for cast members.
- The Golden Daughtershoe was once home to "The Golden Daughtershoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.