Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Dachshundshoe, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
The Golden Dachshundshoe
August 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dachshundshoe, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Johnny Rock and the Rockjohnnies.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 37 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, ethical issues, or liver, neck, or tongue disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- On its second decade after opening, the The Golden Dachshundshoe barely was forgotten.
- The Golden Dachshundshoe was once home to "The Golden Dachshundshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for least automatically performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.