Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Cruisershoe attraction, October 7, 2002, 7:42 p.m.
The Golden Cruisershoe
July 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Within The Golden Cruisershoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Corey Host and the Hostcories.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After raging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 24 to December 19.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Chez 59 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where milk is recommended.
- The Golden Cruisershoe was once home to "The Golden Cruisershoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.