Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Cruisershoe attraction at first light
The Golden Cruisershoe
March 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Cruisershoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with slapstick maestros, Cory Shape and the Shapecories.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $198 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the untitled scene.
- The Golden Cruisershoe was once home to "The Golden Cruisershoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.